twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Hit the Road Jack!

Six hours from now I'll be leaving my beloved home of 12 years in sunny San Diego.  There will undoubtedly be change and transition, but I'm looking forward to every minute of it!

Here's what my car looks like right now:

Back seat is packed with boxes and bags.

Covered with my favorite blanket for the added security, or at least the perception of it. :)

Trunk filled with more stuff. Yet still enough room to store our duffle bags.

Freshly washed (but I'm sure it'll be splattered with bugs before long.)


Bottled waters, check. Snacks, check. Good music, check. Camera, check, Full tank of gas, check.
Steph and I are ready for good times and laughter.  Here's to making memories!

Bon voyage West Coast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment